MIPI® Alliance is pleased to issue a call for presentations for MIPI DevCon Seoul at the Millennium Seoul Hilton on 19 October 2018. This one-day event is designed to provide education and training to developers on various aspects of MIPI specifications and applications. Please note the submission deadline for presentations is 27 July 2018.
MIPI DevCon is targeted towards system architects, engineers, designers, test engineers, engineering managers, and business and marketing executives. We expect there will be press and analysts in attendance covering the event. MIPI DevCon will feature the latest series of developments, use cases and implementations presented by MIPI experts. In addition, a demo area will be organized in conjunction with the conference.
Possible Presentation Areas
The following topic areas are provided for guidance only and include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation guidelines and examples
- Applications – unique applications are of interest
- Use cases
- System design utilizing MIPI specifications
- Implementation within mobile
- Implementation in mobile influenced industries (e.g., automotive, IoT, wearables, augmented/virtual reality)
- Implementation and applications of MIPI specifications, including 5G, automotive, I3C, Touch, RFFE
We are also open to topics not listed above, so if you believe you have another topic that would be of interest to our audience, please feel free to submit it for consideration.
All speakers should keep in mind that this is a technical conference, and therefore the presentations must emphasize specific challenges, issues or methods and avoid giving product-focused "sales pitches." The total time for presentations will be approximately 30-45 minutes in length (including Q&A).
By submitting an abstract, selected speakers are committing to presenting at MIPI DevCon. Please ensure you are available to travel (if necessary). Speakers are responsible for all of their travel arrangements and expenses. All speakers selected will receive complimentary registration.
- Title of your presentation
- Your name, business title, company, e-mail addresses of all presenters (no more than two)
- A professional biography (75-words) for each presenter
- A 250-word abstract of your presentation. Abstracts should be short and concise, with enough information for the steering committee to judge your submission
- A high-resolution head shot
Members of the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee will evaluate all abstract submissions based on the following criteria: relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within MIPI structure, and practical applications of technology/material. The content must be informative. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis during the submission period.
27 July 2018
Abstracts due (under 250-word abstract, including presentation title, bio & headshot to be used for online and printed materials)
24 August 2018
Abstracts selected and speakers notified
21 September 2018
100 percent final presentation content due
Complete the call for presentations form: